We get it, change is hard.
In the beginning of 2020, we upgraded our 10ml oil essence bottles from a roll-on to a 12ml pump dispenser after spending almost two years designing a new bottle and applicator. It was time for a change. These new bottles were designed specifically for Ambre Blends to give the wearer the exact amount of oil essence they need to radiate their favorite scent all day long.
We know it takes some getting used to, but we think after you use the pump for a while you won’t miss your old roll-on. Don’t dump on the pump – here are six reasons why you should love it:
- The 12ml pump bottles are more sanitary than the roll-ons. When you go into a retailer and try the testers, do you know how many other people have rolled that bottle onto their skin? We don’t even want to think about it. Now that retailers have the 10ml pump bottles, you don’t have to worry about who has tried the scent before you since they simply pump it into their hand.
- No more leaking. All roll-on bottles are a controlled leak to dispense oil. Unfortunately, we have no control over how the oil comes out of the bottle over time. The roll-ons either came out too fast or the oil wasn’t coming out enough – we even had bottles leaking on airplanes due to the air pressure. With the 12ml pump bottles, we don’t have issues with leaking thanks to eliminating the rollerball.
- The 12ml pump bottles protect the integrity of the oil. Every time you use the roll-on, the stainless steel ball that dispenses the oil onto your skin also picks up any other products you might have on your skin and deposits it back into the bottle. The rollerball picks up everything from sweat to spray tans to bacteria on your skin. With the pump bottles, the dispenser doesn’t make contact with your skin, protecting the oil inside.
- One pump gives you the perfect amount of oil. When designing the new bottles, we created the dispenser to pump out the amount you need to radiate all day long. When using the old roll-ons, some people didn’t use enough oil and others used way too much oil. With the pump bottles, one pump is all you need. One pump per day should make your bottle last approximately three months, and you can even use a half of a pump if you’d like to use less.
- The pump bottles encourage correct oil application. Because this is a natural essence, it needs heat and friction to activate. With the pump bottles, you put one pump into your hand and rub it onto your forearms, back of your neck, onto your chest, and even into the tips of your hair. This is how the product was intended to be worn – activated by your body heat and body chemistry.
- It’s easy to refill. The new 10ml pump bottles twist on and off, making it easier than ever before to refill with a 30ml refill bottle.
In addition to these six reason why we love the pump bottles, you might notice our new packaging had ditched the stick-on labels and now has our logo printed directly on the bottle. After you start using the pump bottle, we think you’ll understand why we’re so excited about this new packaging. Put the roll-on down and pick up a pump!