Ambre Blends manufactures, distributes and ships every one of our products from our headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. By keeping all aspects of our business “in-house” we are able to maintain extremely high quality control standards. Each and every Ambre Blends product is personally inspected by at least two members of the Ambre Blends management team and all orders are double-checked before they leave our facility. If you have any questions about Ambre Blends products, please contact our Director of Sales & Marketing, Stephanie Harris
( email@example.com or 317.257.0202 )
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges
- Ambre Blends will only accept returned product due to a manufacture’s defect with the packaging.
- All orders placed on www.ambreblends.com will be processed and shipped within two (2) to five (5) business days unless otherwise noted.
- Most customers located in the continental US will receive their package within five (5) days once it has left our warehouse.
- Ambre Blends shall not be responsible for shipping delays caused by the US Postal Service or any parcel delivery service.
- Ambre Blends is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing packages once shipped from our facility to the address specified by the customer.
- FedEx. Customers will be emailed their FedEx tracking number as soon as the shipment leaves our facility.
- All USPS Priority Flat Rate and Fed Ex shipments are insured for loss or damage while in transit only. Ambre Blends, USPS and/or FedEx are not responsible for packages once delivery confirmation has been received. Please make sure you are having your packages shipped to a secure location or to where you can receive the delivery in person.
- For international orders (outside USA or Canada), please contact our Shipping Manager, Ali Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.257.0202).