Hey guys, do you give much thought to the health of your face and facial hair? You might not realize it but the skin underneath your facial hair needs some love, too! Every time you wash your face, you should be moisturizing your skin afterwards to prevent it from drying out, regardless of if you’re hair-free and baby-faced, cleanly shaven, scruffy or fully-bearded.
Lucky for you guys, we have the perfect product to not only nourish your skin but also for bearded gentlemen, it will keep your facial hair healthy and soft.
Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic
Not only do we love making you smell great with Ambre Blends Oil Essences, but our entire product line is made with a purpose behind it for your skin’s health. That’s where Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic comes in.
Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic is a nourishing oil for the grooming needs of the everyday modern man. This is a pure, natural oil that leaves your face feeling fresh, rejuvenated and nourished while also fortifying your skin against the effects of aging. Our Face & Beard Tonic also softens facial hair, making it easier to manage your mane.
Containing over 18 natural and certified organic ingredients chosen for their medicinal and healing properties, combined with our signatures essences, our Face & Beard Tonic is the perfect power-packed drink for your skin and beard. Once the oil absorbs into the skin and hair, the natural smell of the oils will dissipate and the Ambre Blends Essence will radiate throughout the day!
Good Skin is Hard to Achieve
Our Face & Beard Tonic is a power-packed smoothie for the face, hair and body. It is a rejuvenating and healing oil that consists of a mixture of pure organic oils that come as a plant base and or raw. We hand-picked these ingredients due to their medicinal and healing properties.
With that being said, you will smell some of these nutrient oils right off the top and from the bottle. Remember that these are raw oils, which is what you will initially smell. It is not until those oils are absorbed into the skin & hair that the Ambre Essence (Ambre, Invoke, Solace or Unmasque) will have a chance to radiate its aroma throughout the day.
We all love a good beard, but it can be hard to maintain without some help. Whether your beard is in the beginning stages of stubble or it is big and burly, Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic can help as a conditioner. Use it as an aftershave to soothe irritated skin and it will work double-duty by softening your mane.
How to Apply
For best results, pump a small desired amount into your hands and apply evenly throughout your beard and face. The best time to apply is after you wash your face so that your pores and hair follicles are open and absorbing the product. The Face & Beard Tonic will absorb quickly and will softly radiate our signature scent all day long. You can even use the oil all over your body to soothe dry skin.
Why Face & Beard Tonic?
Men’s grooming used to consist of a razor and a bar of soap, but the modern man’s grooming habits have evolved since then. Men’s skincare and grooming products have exploded since the 80’s and are growing to cater to each individual’s skin and hair needs. There is an emphasis on healthy skin and hair for men and we’re listening!
No one wants flaking skin on their face or a dry, brittle beard, and it doesn’t hurt if the products you use can help slow the hands of time. You take care of the hair on your head, so why not the hair on your face as well? While your scruff can be sexy, it shouldn’t feel like sandpaper when it rubs against another person’s skin. Thanks to the natural and organic ingredients used in Ambre Blends Face & Skin Tonic, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Though many ingredients share similar beneficial properties, the extensive combination of these ingredients ensures that users of Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic will see definitive improvement to the health and beauty of their skin & hair. Our natural and organic ingredients with their benefits include…
- Sea Buckthorn: A deciduous plant which contains high levels of antioxidants that help regenerate skin cells, restore skin tissue and help prevent the effects of aging on the skin.
- Jojoba: A desert plant which produces a hydrating, fast absorbing oil which is antibacterial and hypoallergenic, prevents inflammation and promotes blood flow leaving skin with a healthy glow.
- Evening Primrose: A perennial flowering plant that improves skin’s elasticity and leaves skin feeling supple.
- Hempseed Oil: Produced by cold-pressing seeds from the hemp plant, this ingredient is high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is rich in vitamin D, which acts as a barrier for the skin and helps lock in natural moisture.
- Avocado Oil: Produced from the avocado fruit, this regenerating and moisturizing oil contains beta-carotene and vitamins A, B, B2, D and E.
- Green Tea Extract: A derivative of herbal green tea, this extract rejuvenates skin cells, fights inflammation and soothes acne and irritated skin.
- Apricot Kernal: The internal part of the seed of apricots nourishes, balances, rehydrates and lubricates skin. Almond oil from the almond is a natural emollient containing vitamin B & E and essential minerals & proteins which protects the skin from sun damage and reduces skin irritation.
- Coenzyme Q10: A natural occurring, vitamin-like substance which is a natural antioxidant, CoQ10 helps fight free radical damage, can help prevent collagen damage and keeps skin supple by encouraging the production of collagen fibers and elastin.
- Sunflower Oil: A natural emollient made from pressed sunflower seeds which is a natural antioxidant and is rich in beta-carotine, which can help protect skin from sun damage and reduce the effects of aging.
- Pumpkin Seed: High in antioxidants, enzymes, essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, fiber and vitamins C & K, pumpkin seed helps regulate proper skin cell production.
- Squalane: An organic compound derived from olives known for its anti-aging properties, squalane nourishes, hydrates and boosts skins ability to regenerate to reduce wrinkles and soften skin.
- Coconut Oil: A natural antioxidant that strengthens skin by promoting cell regeneration.
- Rose Hip: The fruit of the rose plant is rich in vital fatty acids and antioxidants providing anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial benefits which promotes regeneration of collagen, elastin and scar tissue and reduces age spots and replaces damaged skin cells leaving skin strong and supple.
- Borage: An annual herb rich in essential fatty acids and omegas which blocks skin inflammation, reduces skin irritation and restores dry, damaged skin.
- Calendula: A perennial herb plant from the daisy family which is a natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Arnica: A perennial herb known for its natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties.
Still have questions about Ambre Blends Face & Beard Tonic? Contact us, we’d love to help!